Are you self-employed and finding it difficult to arrange competitively-priced mortgage financing for your home?
Lenders usually look for the following documentation for a self-employed mortgage is:
- Your income tax returns and notices of assessment for the previous two-to-three years
- Financial statements for your business.
- Proof that your HST and/or GST is paid in full.
- Contracts showing expected revenue for the coming years.
- Your personal and business credit scores.
- Proof that your down payment has not been gifted.
Because it is difficult to navigate which lenders specialize in self-employed mortgages or have more favorable terms for the self-employed, we, here at Mortgage Bridge Canada, can definitely guide you.
Last Update Date:14-06-2017 *Rates are subject to change without notice. OAC, E&O.E